Nov 6, 2008

Doda on fashion show - photos and interviews

Doda appeared on the fashion show organized by the duet of Paprocki and Brzozowski. We've got some photos for You from this event:



During the show, Doda gave few interviews, some of them for Wp.pl:

About the economical crisis:
(translation: 'Me? No way! I'm the biggest national treasure! I'm Your hope so I'm not afraid. It only looks like I'm so careless, in fact I have both feet on the ground and no one can change it')

About the amazing concert in Warsaw (this Saturday):
(translation: I would like it to be unique, at least half as good as those world's most famous concerts, I would like it to have nothing in common with typical concerts in Poland, I would like my fans to be shocked, satisfied and not dissapointed because it's my sign - to do everything above the average, similar to foregin's shows so I hope this time it will also work out. I did everything to make it happen')


We also remind You to visit profile about Doda on FamousWhy.com :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doda Rabczewska is the BEST.